I find it very foreign, absurd and I find it offensive, not letting women drive (actually lol), women treated like 3rd class citizens, beheadings for: witchcraft, wizardry, apostasy, drug dealing, drug taking, murder, leaving the religion, insulting the prophet, they are just the highlights... 3 Women in shria courts count as the testimony as one man. The problem lies with the fact we separated laws, common sense laws (I would beg to differ on some of them) from religion. These guys think that the word from an insane old merchant/warlord is the last word of god, there will never be another prophet.

It makes me wonder why they think its so abhorrent to depict the prophet, Islam etc. Is it because Muslims themselves might take a CRITICAL look at Islam and think, hang on a minute - its all bit ****ing mental really. The Prophet chose Milk instead of Wine (why they don't drink alcohol) when Mohammad ascended to heaven on a flying white horse funnily enough from the Church of Holy Sepulchre where Christians believe Christ was crucified - but the Prophet is buried in Medina, Saudi Arabia - I've seen the grave site, lucky as a non believer. Can anyone see the problem there? Any sort of art takes creative thinking. See the problem.

The Christian Terrorist Gerry wasn't claiming that God wanted him to take back Northern Island from that 'thing' in the green, who wouldn't surprise me if she's had a hand in a lot of the worlds troubles..

Calling Islam out to justify its own insanity.