If Charlie Hebdo should take responsibility for this massacre and if little spotty Johnny espousing crap on facebook should be prosecuted for foolish statements then why do we allow Islamic groups to protest on our streets? They hold signs far more offensive that demand or condone mass murder (of us) based on the religious views of others. I find that highly offensive, yet I tolerate it due to freedom of speech but were I to take a rifle to a group of those protestors and start brassing them up I doubt anyone would argue for my defence.

Simple solution if they dislike freedom of speech..... Sunni's move to Saudi Arabia where deviation from Islam equals beheading. Shia/Shiite move to Iran where deviation from Islam equals hanging.

I think we need to lose this sheltered, softly, softly attitude that makes us as a society find ways to excuse these people. Our apathetic attitude toward ourselves is leading to a slow suicide of our culture.

We should mourn the people that died at Charlie Hebdo while spitting at anyone that attempts to excuse their massacre. If you do not draw a line at some point and stand by it with savage conviction then eventually when they come for you there will be nobody left to stand with you.