Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
WR you clearly don't have the intellect or patience to engage in political debate.
Maybe not and despite saying I'd shut up your imbecilic rant back at me is like a red rag to a bull. I doubt you have anything approaching intellect or ability to debate properly either though

By your own admission and language you are already getting angry rather than weighing up the pros and cons of both arguments.
Sorry I fail to see a pro side in people being massacred for exercising their right to free speech. Your ignorance shows here because the magazine in question did not solely ridicule Muslims it ridiculed anything and everything yet all those other groups it insulted did not choose to unload assault rifles in to it's staff.

At no point have I defended the actions of those carried out in France or excused it. I just said it was inevitable.
Which in itself is excusing the act. It is not an inevitable act, it was a criminal act perpetrated by nutjobs.

You can't even quote my words directly to suit your argument because it's not what I actually said.
No I used a direct quote, learn to read or master the English language if you don't mean what you said and was then quoted.

Their culture is foreign and alien to you not everyone.
It is foreign and alien to Western society. Now I have no issue with multi-culturalism as long as it integrates to its host. This particular part of that culture has done the opposite and sworn to destroy western culture and replace with an extreme version of theirs.

As for the significant number of people that wish us harm that is just an out and out lie. It is you and people like you that are being controlled. Fear and chaos is being spread through out the west and it's big business.
Vote for us and we'll keep you safe is the sales pitch.
Far from it I know our own leaders are using these type of events to erode our own personal freedoms in the name of "safety". However that does not mean that the threat is not there and as we have now seen in Paris growing. I've served where these kind of nut jobs were allowed to slowly flourish to a point where while we were trying to squash them our political leaders had to make a backroom deal for us to bug out and hide in a large airbase till withdrawal.

You like to say what I state is wrong/stupid/whatever yet you can't address my points one at a time and tell me where I am wrong. You simply attack me personally telling me I have no intellect and rant about the bigger picture without really identifying this massive International, strategic big picture that I should abandon my non-intellectual, idiotic views to follow.