Notices

Thread: Mama, I just (nearly) killed a man!

Hybrid View

Platinum Member
    Wasn't me.
    Although I do ride with a black rainsuit on (it does have reflective stripes on it though - and they shine like a light)

Everyone makes mistakes (no lights on e.t.c.) however as I have mentioned before the amount of cars, vans & lorries with maladjusted and broken / non-working lights is now getting to epidemic proportions.

Rather than trying to trap speeders the authorities should be dealing with these easily rectified light problems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post

Rather than trying to trap speeders the authorities should be dealing with these easily rectified light problems.
    And fix the roads, the cross roads junction at the top of the hill from Staverton towards Bath is absolutely terrible. We haven't even had the really cold weather yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes (no lights on e.t.c.).
    Absolutely. But its how we act after we make a mistake that defines us.
    Rather than putting his hand up to apologise he chose to still play the victim and hurl abuse at me.
    This attitude will ultimately be his undoing as it shows arrogance and total disregard to other road users. This usually is the recipe for a very short biking career.