Notices

Thread: Greasy Survey

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Greasy Survey 
    Platinum Member
    Steve is on the UKGSer forum and organises the Hog Raost (his spelling, not mine) each year at Andover Rugby club. If you're on the GS forum I highly recommend getting along to it.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

2. Re: Greasy Survey 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    Steve is on the UKGSer forum and organises the Hog Raost (his spelling, not mine) each year at Andover Rugby club. If you're on the GS forum I highly recommend getting along to it.
    Had thought about going along next year and I'm so close there's no need to take a tent. One of the mods from one of the northern sections randomly turned up at the Polebarn a month or so ago on a Friday night to. I think you get some business off the site to. Small world.

3. Re: Greasy Survey 
    How come no one has mentioned the mobile cafe by the Gas club/Wickes on Gypsy Lane ( Swindon).
    Very popular with taxis on late/night work,always open when I go passed at around 0120/25.
    Good prices and freshly cooked/plenty of parking and not far from George Whites/Taylors Triumph and the other one next door lol...
    Merry xmas by the way.........

4. Re: Greasy Survey 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    Tina, not sure on the spelling but here goes:

"G"elande "S"trasse'er (meaning road/off road'er)

or more commonly, someone that rides a GS (R80,100,1100,1150 or 1200) made by a certain "B"avarian "M"anufacturer "Wot" like I have got. ;D
    Not ropey old suzuki's then!!!! ;D
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"