Notices

Thread: Operation date at last!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Good luck Jaydee with the op, hope all goes well, at least you're having it done now, you'll be back on the bike well in time for the summer!!
    It's all about the ride!

2. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Quote Originally Posted by rosie
    Good luck Jaydee with the op, hope all goes well, at least you're having it done now, you'll be back on the bike well in time for the summer!!
    Knowing you, you'll be back oout in about 4 days and customising some or other skip to make it rideable.
    Take it easy fella ! 8-)
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

3. Re: Operation date at last! 
    hey thats given me a great idea......March's official monthly ride-out is to Tidworth.. to visit our 'brother in need' hehehe......we can make our own cuppa's and bring lots of 'fast' food for ya (and us).......but do you think you can cope hehe ??

I shall even find someone to dress up as a nurse for you.......Amante and Ryan spring to mind hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good luck n hope you have an extremely speedy recovery me ol' fruit xx ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Platinum Member
    When's your last off roading session? We might as well brake a few more bones seeing as ya heading into hosptial anyway!!!
    The last time i visited a broken buddy in hospital i took him a pack of Lard and a tin of cat food. I'll start working on my "red cross" parcel now....you wont go without ;D ;D ;D

5. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Diamond Member
    Good luck Jaydee hope all goes well.

6. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Hope all goes smoothly for you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Platinum Member
    Good luck with the op and convalescence, see you in the summer [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Re: Operation date at last! 
    Good luck with the op,i had a load of metal work put in my lower spine end of july 2010 missed all the summer/autumn ride outs and events :'( 5 months off work still not lorry driving yet, went out on the bike for the 1st time on the imber run it was fantastic to get back on the bike .enjoy the recuperation it will be worth it in the long run see you on a ride out late spring [smiley=thumbsup.gif].

9. Re: Operation date at last! 
    SORRY :-[it was nobby not lady z :-[ i was logged on in my missus account not mine, she was my ever shining nurse as always

10. Re: Operation date at last! 

Off bikes for about 3 or 4 months???? they obviously don't know what you are like!

They said you wouldn't ride a bike for a year when you had the accident (or ever again if your doc is anything like my dad's) and I seem to remember it was only a few months before you were riding so I will expect you at my place of work begging for some scrap to alter the bike for you to ride again!

Hope it all goes well and according to plan and they make your leg look like a leg and not porkbelly! (I'm sure mr private will have the botox etc ready!) ;D

Take it easy jd,

Roxy