Notices

Thread: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Do it vivi...it'll be a blast ...Im gonna have a go lol....it'll be a great fun ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Platinum Member
    Ok Troops, the painful bit!!

I need to collect a £10 deposit from everyone thats 'signed up' for a day of pain fest...OOops, i meant PAINT fest

Can you get the money to me or General stink by the 14th Oct at the latest, that gives everyone 2 weeks worth of meets and ride outs to sort it, then on the day it's just £25 when we arrive. For that you get the whole day, all the safety kit, 12 games, unlimited air plus the 'gun' and 600 paintballs......Groovy [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Happy hunting

3. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Sounds good to me you'll have my deposit next time I see you

4. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain

I need to collect a £10 deposit from everyone thats 'signed up' for a day of pain fest...OOops, i meant PAINT fest

Can you get the money to me or General stink by the 14th Oct at the latest, that gives everyone 2 weeks worth of meets and ride outs to sort it, then on the day it's just £25 when we arrive. For that you get the whole day, all the safety kit, 12 games, unlimited air plus the 'gun' and 600 paintballs......Groovy [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Need some contact details, I'm away for most of the month so will have to make it a bank transfer if that's ok
    Happy hunting

5. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil977
    [quote author=Bornagain link=1284378296/75#81 date=1285864817]Ok Troops, the painful bit!!

Need some contact details, I'm away for most of the month so will have to make it a bank transfer if that's ok
    Happy hunting
    [/quote]

I'll PM you [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Thanks

7. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Sadly I cannot attend this anymore, reason being the alternator on my b'stard BMW has decided to pack in and with my better half now at 32 weeks pregnant I have to get my priorities in order buy getting a new alternator and travelling back to Kent to fit the bleeding thing myself. With the next few weeks being very busy in work the only time I have to do this is the weekend the paintballing is on sorry guys and girls, hope you all have fun :'(

8. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Liam

I'll bring my money on Friday night.

9. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain

Happy hunting

Thanks so far for all the deposits i've had in so. You can give deposits to me or General Germ on Wed or Fri. So far i think we've had about 30-35 deposits in between us!!

Show me ya war face ;D

10. Re: (Paintball) Hand bags at 20 paces - 24th October 
    Platinum Member
    Deposits in so far to me:
    Tina
    Kev
    Stu
    Chris
    Gerry
    Gemma
    Satch + 1
    Col
    Rob
    Basil

Not bad so far, and General Germ has taken in about 20 or so.
    We're gonna need the rest in by Friday please (so i can drop the deposits into the site on Monday)

"Don't mean nothin...not a thing"