Notices

Thread: MOTO GP

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Re: MOTO GP 
    If today was anything to go by Lorenzo has got it in the bag. He was noticably quicker in practice and broke the lap record.

2. Re: MOTO GP 
    I can hardly contain my excitement after the last spectacle : Wonder if Ladbrokes will take a bet on Big Hair actually finishing ? ;D...that is without falling orf
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

3. Re: MOTO GP 
    Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    I can hardly contain my excitement after the last spectacle : .....
    ;D ;D
    Everything else is shyte

4. Re: MOTO GP 
    Platinum Member
    Great races all round, 125s was a bit predictable but moto2 was probably the best race so far this season great, ride by smith and I think things are only going to get better for him. He's keeping pace with what are considered superior bikes in good conditions, he now 3rd in the points and we've finaly got a brit to cheer on again xD
    Motogp race was I think as good as we`re going to see with the grid as small as it is t current really good ride from rossi seems like things are improving, all be it slowly! Really bad luck for cal but he's shown he has the pace of the faster half of the grid he just needs the bike to stop chewing up tyres so fast and we may have competative brits in 2 classes come next season! We can only hope
    Geo

5. Re: MOTO GP 
    Go Rossi Go!!

Do what you can Vale, I'll support you whatever!

Roxy x

6. Re: MOTO GP 
    Diamond Member
    For me the ride of the day goes Alvro Bautista on the Suzuki. He was having an epic battle with Rossi & Hayden.

Rossi & Ducati are building for next year don't think he's too concerend about this year. What is it with Stoner & tyres..? I thought all riders had the same tyres from the same supplier. Pedrosa seem to manage his tyres same with Lorenzo is it the way Stoners rides & needs to manage his tyres better..?

7. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerStu
    For me the ride of the day goes Alvro Bautista on the Suzuki. He was having an epic battle with Rossi & Hayden.
    +1
    Just watched the race on iPlayer...cracking battle with Bautista, Hayden and Rossi pretty much the whole race [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. Pip Squeak had a great ride [smiley=thumbup.gif] Stoner had that Honda riding more like a dirt track bike around the corners ;D and I didn't think Lorenzo was going to get past him but he did on the last corner!!! Gutted for Cal, he was pretty hard on himself after the race - keep going!!!!!

All in all, great race, my boy did good considering it's all about the development (Hurry Back JB!)....bring on Leguna Seca!!

Go Rossi Go!!!!!

Roxy xx

8. Re: MOTO GP 
    Madam, as you are normally quite a stickler for correct spelling and grammar I thought it only right to illuminate a couple of faux pas:

...my boy did [s]good[/s] well considering.... good is the adjective, well is the adverb.

Bring on Laguna Seca... Tut! Sloppy....

Now write them both out one hundred times.

Forgive me, couldn't resist..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

9. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Madam, as you are normally quite a stickler for correct spelling and grammar I thought it only right to illuminate a couple of faux pas:

...my boy did [s]good[/s] well considering.... good is the adjective, well is the adverb.

Pedant!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

10. Re: MOTO GP 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty

you makes I larf you does!!! ;D ;D

I'll get the pencil and paper out!

Roxy xx
    I loves Rossi I do! :-*
    must have been having a bumpkin day!