Notices

Thread: Protecting my Bike

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    If you want a mid week 3rd session I'm happy to do that as well as the two weekends.
    That would be good for me - though the other interested parties may not be able to do midweek, I recall vivi saying it would have to be a weekend - Who's still interested in the service folks??

2. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Robin - can we also agree times for the second session - also PM me where I've got to bring the bike. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    The 12 o'clock slot would probably suit me better, thanks Irene. Revised list as follows,

8am Star
    10am Charlie
    12 noon Bonnielass
    2pm Speedy?
    It's all about the ride!

4. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Times are good for me

5. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Ooooo very interested, I'm happy to have bikes at my place, got a fair bit of room in front of the house and happy to provide tea coffee etc, or I'm happy to travel.
    With my shifts I can do week days or weekends so if anyone wants to get their bike done, shout and we'll organise a date with Nooj
    It's Lilac... not pink!

6. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JackieD
    Ooooo very interested, I'm happy to have bikes at my place, got a fair bit of room in front of the house and happy to provide tea coffee etc, or I'm happy to travel.
    With my shifts I can do week days or weekends so if anyone wants to get their bike done, shout and we'll organise a date with Nooj
    I'm in, although I can't host should be pretty flexible for dates if in Swindon

7. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Quote Originally Posted by njl
    [quote author=JackieD link=1287819870/60#64 date=1289507576]Ooooo very interested, I'm happy to have bikes at my place, got a fair bit of room in front of the house and happy to provide tea coffee etc, or I'm happy to travel.
    I'm in, although I can't host should be pretty flexible for dates if in Swindon[/quote]

ok list started ;D
    Jacde
    NickL
    It's Lilac... not pink!

8. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Platinum Member
    Blinkin Nora - Halina told me about this last night, it's just what i've been looking for.

I'm more than happy to host here for a session if there's 3 more that want to jump on in.

Nooj - I'm in Trowbridge and have a car park with water and power, plenty of space for 4 bikes, van and spectactors! and more than happy for an early start.

Any more takers?

9. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    If the day is right, i think mine could do with a clean-up basil [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

10. Re: Protecting my Bike 
    Count me in basil, [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Need a bit notice though, I'm a busy man ya kno, ;D ;D