same kinda story, bit disheartened with GW's outlet shop...
1. i bought a lid that they charged me too much for, got home before i realised the mistake. had to go back for a refund. (another 60 miles)
2. bought at the same time a set of oxford bone dry combination waterproofs, the trouser zip fell off and they wernt waterproof....back i went again (had spent £400 in the first visit).(another 60 miles)
3. wore the waterproofs in the winter and the jacket poppers went rusty, back i went again, they wouldnt change the jacket, they wanted to send them away for new poppers to be put on.....would have ment that id have handed them over, waited weeks then went back AGAIN....(another 60 miles to show them, and another 60 miles IF i wanted them repaired)
4. went to the stock clearance and found a rear sprocket with a sign saying "ALL SPROCKETS £1".... went to pay and they charged me £8.10 before i pointed out that theres a sign saying £1........

very disheartened, and am now £30 out of pocket on petrol.....
went to them cos they appeared cheap, but not if you add the £30 petrol, 3 seperate visits at the weekends and the total bu66erance factor.......

just my experience tho, im sure some people wouldnt have minded going 4 times to hand over £400........