Quote Originally Posted by ninja_zx6r
Something for the AGM i think, its a fair point can't argue, and I know there is a 100% trust in Dabz, and rightly so, there's not many I would trust, but he would be at the top of my list, plus it may work in a good way, you guys might think of something we need, and could suggest it, then we could raise the funds someway !
:-? :-? :-?
It's not and never was a trust issue Kev, let me be very clear about that.

I asked a perfectly genuine question. Once Dabz understood what I meant he gave a positive response and a big thumbs up… End of! [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]
Then you wade in 2 days later with your post on trusting few people..what's that got to do with the price of eggs? My suggestion is about keeping people in the picture to help WB continue into the future for all to participate in with the least amount of teeth pulling.

I really don't think there was any need for your negative comment about trust, it feels like you are having a go at me for not trusting Dabz which is not the issue. I was trying to help by making a suggestion and considering it had already received a positive response from Management I don’t see why you felt the need to post what you did.

If you make things clear and transparent as to what needs to be paid for ie servers,back up things, WB merchandise etc etc and I am sure people will want to help so Dabz does not have to run it at a loss. It’s simple surely or do you disagree? I was trying to make it easier for people old and new to understand why fund raising is so important and that the forum relies on donations and such like to continue rather than membership fees. The Club 100 is a great opportunity to raise a large amount of cash on a regular basis rather than handing a tin around hoping people will throw in some change.

Why wait until the next AGM in 12 months time to discuss it? and why don't you think it wouldn't 'work in a good way'? Dabz has already said he is happy to have a look at putting something together so people can see it how the engine ticks so to speak, he admitted there are things that even he forgets about but still need to be paid for or done… so I thought great, we get to know more. Why would that not help? He will probably come back with a list longer than he expects for all of the tasks needed in order for WB to operate.

You could have just said ‘fair point can’t argue and keep your suggestions coming in guys' rather than a post about how few people you trust…. gives off a negative light.

Roxy

sorry for the W&P members of WB but I want to be absolutely clear to everyone what my initial post is about and that it is not taken the wrong way.