Morning everyone… new member here!!!

Joined the forum in the hope of meeting local people for ride outs and general bike banter!

I'm from Portugal, been living over here for 7 years and a bit, and always been into bikes.
Till last year I used to ride all year around using the bike to commute… but I’ve had enough of winter commuting and back wheel spinning on ice..lol

So.. previous bikes….GS400, Yamaha Thundercat, 1976 CB750 chop, VN800 chop, ex-Harris Performance TRX850 (more on this one in a bit), CB500, Fireblade 954 RR3…

Currently riding the Fireblade and just sold the CB500 last week, as it was my commuting bike, after giving her a major once over taking it all to bits.

Now back to the TRX850… I owned thi bike about 4 years ago, sold it to someone I think from Bristol, but I would like to buy this bike back…its easy to spot, so wonder if anyone has seen it around?

and here’s me and my pride and joy

I also do all the work on my bikes and cars, as I have gathered quite a lot of tools over the years, so if anyone needs help, I can give a hand as I do services on bikes for mates, currently have a ZX9R in bits in my garage… [ch61514] and have an R1 coming with gearbox problems soon! The joy!

The main reason for all the mechanic malarchy is that I also do off roading, so constant repairs are common, welding, fabricating, replacing, etc….
If anyone is into off roading….this is my “winter toy”

wow!!
That was a lot of writing!!! As you might have guessed I love pictures! Lol
But anyway, a lot of writing, but at least I get the introductions out the way, I think I covered pretty much everything about me…I better stop now, or I’ll bore everyone to death.

Btw.. anyone doing the Bol D’or, in France, next month?

Cheers!
JP