Coz i found at least two.. [smiley=shocked.gif]...... whilst at home recovering following a spell in hospital (not bike related for a change) and leafing through MSN i spot a write up on a few bikes harley, kwak, triumph and ducati etc oh good i thought should be interesting - NO it wasn't

They got two dippy birds and a bloke to test ride these bikes and give their opinions and although i know HD's are not everyones cup of tea - even i've got a Jap 4 plus having previously owned a ducati 600 and a gpz500. They had no clue whatsoever about differing types of bikes being completely different in their power ability/delivery, style of riding yeh yeh yeh rant rant rant. one even had the neck to say that a cbr400 would have more power than a HD, they seem to think power comes from how high it revs - maybe I should write a letter to MSN and thank them for getting my torpid blood flowing again.

Also found an article promoting national motorcycle week July 16 - 23 and about organising rides outs with the slogan have you got the F factor? see www.mcia.co.uk for more details. and this gave me an idea.

That as this is wiltshire bikers and wiltshire is quite a large county (sort of square on its arse) somebody (i would put my hand up for this if i was assisted by peeps who have good map to tarmac skills) organised a ride around the border of the county of wiltshire on a nice shining sunny day to end at a pub with cold beer! whatcha think?

sorry this is so wordy, rant over

Kaz