as most of you probably know I'm sick of not having a faired bike...I was heavily into my naked bikes when I started riding but I want something that looks a bit more sporty now. I also want to move from my 1200 engine back to a 600.

My bandit is a '99 T with 34k on the clock, 2 owners from new (me and the father in law)...literally perfect condition with new chain/sprocket, new tyres etc etc. I'm wondering whether I'd get about £1600 for the bike (they're advertised in MSN and biketrader for up to £2k this age/mileage)...so 1st of all is this realistic?

Next question, what could I get for £1600? looking on ebay there are some pretty nice sports tourers around, 1996 onwards... Obviously I'd expect a few scratches here and there and fairly high mileage. It's just a case of finding a bike that's gonna be similar to the bandit to insure and that is comfy for pillion passengers (so no high seats!). anyone got any suggestions? pics welcome because I go very much on looks lol. Performance doesn't have to set the world alight...I'm not a quick rider!