1. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    i [smiley=happy.gif]start the bidding at 1p

5p [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    If it has a red line use it ....

2. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobs
    [quote author=smellygerm link=1283672702/60#69 date=1283721401] i [smiley=happy.gif]start the bidding at 1p

5p [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]
    thanks for the offer but i dont see a good return on my investment so im sorry to say im out

3. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    well not tried the nosh at either location yet so if we are picking teams on the best food I'd best get out and about ;D

4. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobs
    [quote author=smellygerm link=1283672702/60#69 date=1283721401] i [smiley=happy.gif]start the bidding at 1p
    5p [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Whilst I'm flattered by your kind offer Greenman, I'm a little suspicious of your motives :-/ as i thought the two teams were the H&C and the Poledancers !

Please note that my services for sale only go so far as to crawling round a wood with a cocked weapon in search of other likeminded people to splat ;D

G

5. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    Just got back from the enemies stronghold.
    I tried to sort this out once and for all, man to man.

Stace wouldn't apologise and things got really heated. He called me a really horrible nasty name and hurt my feelings so i called him one back, i even stamped on the floor while i said it, then he swore at me and told me to leave or he'd get his Mummy. I left sharpish (but i might go back later, knock on his door and run away.....that'll show him!!)

Bottom line is......... This is serious, it's all out war.

Start dusting off ya warfaces, it's gonna get ugly and brutal
    > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

6. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    Gerry. Tash has got a pot of chilli with your name writen all over it.
    If you want to come on in for the big push, then it'll be a pleasure to have you on board. I recognise that under that gentle facade there's an absolute animal just waiting for the opportunity to rip some sucker to shredds ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    don't make Gerry angry....
    he turns green..... his shirt suddenly turns 4 sizes too small.. starts to rip... his shoes disappear...... his trousers suddenly lose 6 inches off the bottom and starts to fray.....
    aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
    ;D
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

8. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    you forgot to mention the peace lantern you released into the sky whilst sining combyah my lord. so I took one of your stilettos off and threw it at said item and no I'm not going to hold your hand because it's dark outside over to your bike.
    nice bike though mate really brings the colour out in your eyes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    so we get a date, we sign up,we fight,and I come first.I always come first just ask your mommy [smiley=happy.gif]

9. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    you forgot to mention the peace lantern you released into the sky whilst sining combyah my lord. so I took one of your stilettos off and threw it at said item and no I'm not going to hold your hand because it's dark outside over to your bike.
    nice bike though mate really brings the colour out in your eyes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    so we get a date, we sign up,we fight,and I come first.I always come first just ask your mommy [smiley=happy.gif]

Hey ,lets get off mums already..... i've just got off of yours

10. Re: When two tribes go to war!! 
    Platinum Member
    Ooooh......and again