Notices

Thread: Ear Plugs

1. Ear Plugs 
    Chatterbox
    Does anyone use these or tried these ?

EGGZ

Ive used the Oxford foamy doofers for moons with no complaints. I’m just interested in alternatives
    Everything else is shyte

I use E.A.R.

A few quid for a pack of 20, individually packed in pairs. Excellent and cheap.

I don't use them on the bike, only in shops, cafés, pubs etc. especially for Xmas carols.

Have them in almost all day these days as a local arty-farty site has an enormous extractor on their roof. It's making me ill. Seems to come off every wall, often all day, sometimes all night as well. Even with some Bilsom defenders on top, the humming still grinds in the skull.
    Last edited by Burbler; 29-09-21 at 09:13 AM.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

I have used these since 2019 and they are comfy and work for me. Looks like a new design now compared to mine back in 2019 additional flexible removal aid.

They look similar design to the ones you are looking at.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by Dazr; 28-09-21 at 08:13 PM.

used to use the foam ear defenders but they used to block so much it made me feel isolated also they affected my balance something to do with the air in the ear canal not being able to move when cornering etc which i thought was bs until i found an article about it (would post a link but cant find anything online now) before i found the article i thought i was imagining it.

now use Auritech, did try the Pinlock ones but they come in a storage box which is a faff when getting them out and putting them away, the Auritech go in a screwtop tube which hangs round the neck much easier
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It