Notices

Thread: Best Wishes to a Pal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks all, don't think I caught it on duty over the New Year weekend but on the Monday from a work colleague not wearing a mask . Please make sure you wear masks and gloves, it does work.��

I think my hands and the house door handles have seen more alcohol than I have this last year and I'm walking round in my own little fog all the time as specs and masks don't work very well
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I think my hands and the house door handles have seen more alcohol than I have this last year and I'm walking round in my own little fog all the time as specs and masks don't work very well
    dett.jpg
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    I'm not that desperate for alcohol!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Had a message tonight that Dave Brown, Burger, has sadly passed away from COVID. Some may remember him from a number of years ago, a lovely chap.
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    Had a message tonight that Dave Brown, Burger, has sadly passed away from COVID. Some may remember him from a number of years ago, a lovely chap.
    Sorry to hear that RIP that man

That news about Burger is sad to learn. The first WB that I’ve heard of being lost to it. Fingers crossed that there are no more...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

Platinum Member
    Before my time but sad to hear, best wishes to his loved ones and I hope there’s bikes and long sweeping bends wherever he’s gone.