Notices

Thread: Tumbleweed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yep, still about but havent been out on the bike for a while tho, so not much to report. Been working away quite a lot recently, but have managed to fab up a go pro camera mount for my track bike, so looking forward to getting a bit of footage next year. Also sprayed up a new front mudguard for the tb, quite pleased with the results

I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    Even more worrying is that I’m almost pleased I did it & think it was a job well done
    Now that is worrying. I suggest a lie down in a darkened room for a while.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    I am here generally checking in every few days, good post to get people talking. No hoovering for me, actually a bit of DIY took the Velux windows out as needed to clear moss off the surround. Never knew they came out until checking youtube, still scary as you need to feed out then back in......did not drop them....phew.
    Hope everyone is well, looking forward to the warm weather returning, noticed the roads as being salted and gritted already.....not good for the bikes.
    Actually, don't tell Last Train but I cleaned my Velux windows the other day...
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

Like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
    Yep, still about but havent been out on the bike for a while tho, so not much to report. Been working away quite a lot recently, but have managed to fab up a go pro camera mount for my track bike, so looking forward to getting a bit of footage next year. Also sprayed up a new front mudguard for the tb, quite pleased with the results

Be good to see the footage for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Actually, don't tell Last Train but I cleaned my Velux windows the other day...

I'm still here....

Pete

Ooops I check in every few days but never been that active (on here or in life generally), must do better

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Ooops I check in every few days but never been that active (on here or in life generally), must do better
    I'm sure we are all getting less active after this year, Trev. Fingers crossed for next year