Notices

Thread: Bloody Virus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    Just home from getting my Booster jab.
    Mine's booked for 17th
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I don't know how I missed this discussion. So, I'll add my two cents First of all, time passed, millions of people have died, but still, there are those who think they are immortal (it's their own business, though). As for me, some Covid regs seem to have no sense. For example, I don't understand why football and other matches weren't canceled and people can attend the games, but we can go fishing only being alone. Currently, people are getting boosters. I'm going to get a Pfizer one as this booster is identical to the regular Pfizer vaccine (I follow the news on the topic and check the info about the newly found meds on the online pharmacy sites). As I didn't have any side effects except for the arm sore after two shots, I guess it will be wise to choose exactly this booster. I do hope we all we be safe soon.
    Last edited by Kevin; 11-01-22 at 02:57 PM.