Notices

Thread: I'm gonna need a bigger garage...

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Back in the day they used to do a 'Petite Metisse' looked the same as the bigger Metisse but just smaller. and with a Bultaco engine. I had a lovely red one with a 175 BSA motor for a while, one of the many bikes I regret selling.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Back in the day they used to do a 'Petite Metisse' looked the same as the bigger Metisse but just smaller. and with a Bultaco engine. I had a lovely red one with a 175 BSA motor for a while, one of the many bikes I regret selling.
    Oh no way !

How could you
    Everything else is shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    Oh no way !

How could you
    I know but if I'd kept every bike I owned I wouldn't need a garage, it would be a hanger!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I know but if I'd kept every bike I owned I wouldn't need a garage, it would be a hanger!
    Ha ha

Yours sounds like it was gorgeous too

Got any pics of it BB ?
    Last edited by Last Train; 28-03-20 at 09:15 PM.
    Everything else is shyte

That rickman is a beaut! Clearly a lot of effort went into it. Though I’ve never heard of them before, could certainly spend a few hours looking at pretty old bikes; have any of you been to the sammy miller motorcycle museum? Maybe a good destination for a ride out. It’s an hour and a half’s ride from Trowbridge. I could plan it for a ride out when we’re allowed out again.

Chatterbox
    Good idea Gez

I love Sammy Millers
    Everything else is shyte

Good idea Gez
    Agreed, it has a good cafe too

They have my first bike - well, not the actual one of course ( that was attacked and written off by a bus stop ).

first.jpg
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    They have my first bike - well, not the actual one of course ( that was attacked and written off by a bus stop ).

first.jpg
    Good grief, that's one hell of a statement seat

Ha ha

Yours sounds like it was gorgeous too

Got any pics of it BB ?
    Found a pic of when I first got it and it needed a bit of work. Daytime MOT obviously. Just like it's bigger brother only smaller

Sept 04 024.jpg