Notices

Thread: Another vertically challenged biker

1. Another vertically challenged biker 
    Hi, I am finally back on line..flipping pc's. Well its great to find there is a site and people to mix with. I have just done my Direct test on friday and failed....but with ony 5 minor points ..any one guess what I did wrong?...Doh!! kick myself or what... yep put my foot down...and I dont have a problem normally must have been nerves..any way booked straight back in test again on the 3rd..well I am only 5ft 1 and same as the other lady I went sitting on bikes yesterday ..I think I need a baby blade or some thing any on got one? to give me feed back on one?...

2. Re: Another vertically challenged biker 
    Hi Bondy,

Found your intro post lurking in on the end of someone else's so have taken the liberty of setting you up with your own intro thread.

Welcome to WB, look forward to meeting you.

BB

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Another vertically challenged biker 
    welcome! easy enough to put your foot down with nerves and all - the good news is you'll probably never do a 'proper' u-turn again after passing :P
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Another vertically challenged biker 
    I see you were booked in again for the 3rd, how did you get on?

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Another vertically challenged biker 
    gixerjonny
    welcome