Notices

Thread: Hi to All

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Hi to All 
    Diamond Member
    If it helps Ive posted about a CBR600F Hornet, owned by a woman I met yesterday at the LYSLEY who has had the seat lowered! Thought it might be of interest! She also has the standard seat availabe as well so you could personalise it to who ever was using it at the time!

Its in the FOR SALE section. hope this helps.

2. Re: Hi to All 
    OK Folks just to keep you all posted, I had my test this morning and have just passed so Lower Management can now legally go on the road! Woohoo! My thoughts are with the Senior Management as she is doing her hour before her test just now so fingers crossed Unfortunately I have to go back up the road today then back to work for another month so its going to be a long time thinking about bikes before I get back home again. Anyway T my thoughts are with you just now and Good Luck XX

3. Re: Hi to All 
    Heyyy Well done and congratulations look forward to seeing pics of whatever bike you chose

4. Re: Hi to All 
    TY Harleychic.
    Perhaps someone can answer this for me plz....I heard that you need insurance to test ride a bike from a dealer! If this is true is there any insurance company that would give you a blanket insurance so you can go and test ride a number of bikes before buying one? or do I get cover from the store for a test ride?
    Also which is the best company to use?
    Cheers for now folks

5. Re: Hi to All 
    yup that's true unfortunately! some policies let you ride any bike though
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Hi to All 
    Diamond Member
    Just seen your post!

WELL DONE!!!

Now its up to the Senior Management to keep up! (Not easy on a Honda Melody!!! LOL!!! ;D )

7. Re: Hi to All 
    TY for all the congrats and at least I can avoid the hassle offshore having passed but it still leaves me with a heap of guys giving me all sorts of advice on which bike to buy! Unfortunately I haven't had the time to select a bike but I was thinking along the lines of getting something from a reputable dealer so that I can test drive the bike first. I would imagine that the dealer such as Whites or such like would have an insurance policy for people such as myself. I guess I will pay more for the bike in the first instance but better safe than sorry and this seems to be the logical route to follow. Senior Management tentatively agreed with me on this one too!
    Anyway for the time being I am floating around the sea following my usual agreement with my employer...... they pretend to pay me and I pretend to work!
    Well folks I will be back in a month or so ready to buy a bike and meet up on a run somewhere but it sounds from my work schedule that I will miss out on some of the fun events over the summer Ach well I guess Senior Management will be there to represent us.
    Happy days and safe riding folks
    PK

8. Re: Hi to All 
    Umm nearly home ) and still contemplating the shopping trip. hear from a few folks that the ZZR 600 is a very twitchy bike.....any truth to these comments? A CBR has been recommended a few times as has a Fazer! Again any comments welcome
    Cheers