Hi everyone

Just about run-in my Z750 and am hoping to get out and about in the near future.

Recently returned to riding after a break of about three years. Have always liked the Zs and couldn't resist any longer when the '07 was released. Would have loved a Z1000, but took the sensible route back and opted for the 750 until I get all of the rust dusted off. Anyway, it's not exactly slow and she does make me grin once she gets past 6000rpm

I would class my riding style as 'liking to make good progress', although I do take it a bit easier now because I have a five month-old daughter (see pic of her attached, wearing one of my snoods as a natty hat).

I have two spare sets of kit, including lids, gloves and boots - so if there's anyone out there who doesn't ride yet and would like to see what it's like - or anyone who would just like to join a group on a rideout - give me a shout and you can hop on the back

Have a decent garage space to work in and plenty of tools too, so if anyone doesn't have their own garage, or needs somewhere dry to do a bit of work, you know what to do. If you're lucky, my other half may even make you a cuppa

Will be riding up to the Red Lion in Avebury most Wednesdays and apparently there's a new meet happening on Friday night at the Black Horse on the Frome road.

Ride safe people and have fun.