Notices

Thread: Greetings from Trowbridge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Hi everyone

Just about run-in my Z750 and am hoping to get out and about in the near future.

Recently returned to riding after a break of about three years. Have always liked the Zs and couldn't resist any longer when the '07 was released. Would have loved a Z1000, but took the sensible route back and opted for the 750 until I get all of the rust dusted off. Anyway, it's not exactly slow and she does make me grin once she gets past 6000rpm

I would class my riding style as 'liking to make good progress', although I do take it a bit easier now because I have a five month-old daughter (see pic of her attached, wearing one of my snoods as a natty hat).

I have two spare sets of kit, including lids, gloves and boots - so if there's anyone out there who doesn't ride yet and would like to see what it's like - or anyone who would just like to join a group on a rideout - give me a shout and you can hop on the back

Have a decent garage space to work in and plenty of tools too, so if anyone doesn't have their own garage, or needs somewhere dry to do a bit of work, you know what to do. If you're lucky, my other half may even make you a cuppa

Will be riding up to the Red Lion in Avebury most Wednesdays and apparently there's a new meet happening on Friday night at the Black Horse on the Frome road.

Ride safe people and have fun.

2. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Welcome, welcome

There's a few offers there that I may like to take up in the future

3. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    welcome to wiltshire bikers mate, thanks for the generous offers! hope to see you out and about
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Welcome from another local resident
    With my bike I am complete.

5. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    ta for the welcome guys - lets hope we get a day or two of relative dryness soon :/

6. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    The Black Horse meet is no more. A few of us are still there on a Friday night for a pint or two if you fancy popping up.

Cheers

Kev

Say hello if you see me around Trowbridge. (a bearded 300lb monster on an MT-01 or Bonneville)

7. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Platinum Member
    Hello Obzy hope you are keeping well

8. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Hiya mate - not too bad ta.

Hoping to get out for a ride in the next couple of weeks, so I'll give you a shout when I do - Will probably have to be on a weekend sometime, as leave for work when it's dark - get home from work when it's dark - baaah - you know how it is. Ah well.

9. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Diamond Member
    Hi ya Ozby.

Welcome to the mad house. Looks like you should fit right in!! ;D

10. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Thanks mate - maybe we should all have a Sunday meet at Avebury in the next few weeks, so I can meet up with you guys in person. We can all stand in the freezing car park, smoking rollies, drinking coke and trying not to make it too obvious that we're busting for a piddle