Hey, Your probably all thinking Eh?~! inland what, Well My Names Rich, and im a 21 year old male from The South west, hailing from a town called Devizes, who has just recently discovered his thirst for all things propelled from a 2nd wheel.

Inland Waterways?

I have just recenlty given up the land lovers life for something a bit less Kennet council friendly and have opted to live on the water on my 27ft Dawncraft' Bess. She sleeps 4; and now i've made the transition, and im sat typing this now from my mooring, i would not go back to live in council or private tenant 'on land life'.

The Bike

As i said i'm new ro the game, and while my motorbike isn't going to blow any of you away, its defo been a good bike to initiate my love of Motorcycles.

She is a Racing Red Chopper/cruiser style Kawasaki Eliminator BN125, She has a low seating position and a very comfortable feet forward riding position.

Shes a 2001 motorbike, but has had careful ownership, and i intend to keep up the tradition. After riding a cruiser and then getting my taste of a Honda VTF 400, i've decided i prefer the classic approach to biking.

I've joined this site to make friends, friends like to share experience, waffle, drink, talk some more and ride the open road. Hopefully we're not a bunch of Elitests that look down at a 125 displacement as a disadvantage but as a good motorcycle and a stepping stone into a grand tradition of Riding.