Notices

Thread: Hi there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hi there 
    Sean.C
    Hi just joined the forum , ride a Triumph Street triple . Looking forward to getting out on some ride outs and meeting some new people . Nice to meet you all . Tri675umph [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: Hi there 
    Diamond Member
    Hello there, welcome to WB! see you at the next rideout! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Hi there 
    Sean.C
    Yeah that would great when is it ?

4. Re: Hi there 
    Welcome to WB, I was seriously tempted by the Street Triple but already had a deposit on a Duke. Great bikes, Ghost has one in the best colour.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Hi there 
    Sean.C
    Thanks , It is a great bike puts a big grin on my face . The best colour as in green ?

6. Re: Hi there 
    lol, no black! Although I do have a green classic Triumph 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: Hi there 
    Sean.C
    Yeah it was either green or black when i got mine, but i had a Kawasaki before it and that swung me towards the green .

Is there a meet on tomorrow at the sally i might have to pop along and say hello .

8. Re: Hi there 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean.C
    Yeah that would great when is it ?
    Check the meets section, the next offical rideout is in april, but we somtimes meet up at weekends and go for a ride!

9. Re: Hi there 
    Sean.C
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    [quote author=Sean.C link=1236795837/0#2 date=1236796213]Yeah that would great when is it ?
    Check the meets section, the next offical rideout is in april, but we somtimes meet up at weekends and go for a ride![/quote]

Thanks , found the meets section just after i asked. I should be able to make it on the 12th.

10. Re: Hi there 
    Diamond Member
    good stuff, cya there!