Hey guys,
Final got some problems sorted out with my bike.
At the moment i have a strange problem and can't work out what is wrong with it.
Since Decemeber i have had countless problems with electrics Carbs and fuel problems.
I have had to strip clean the carbs about 5-6 times due to fuel flowing out of the over flow pipe which turned out to be a bit of crap on one of the rubber o-rings that the float needle sits on.
I have also had to have a new alternator belt battery Carb inlet rubbers and she is still playong up :-/

The problem i have at the moment is since i fixed the carbs i can now get the bike to start wihtout flooding. But she won't Idle unnless i keep the choke on or keep it at around 3k revs
and she splutters like mad i don't think its a backfire and it clears up a little once i get her above 5k revs but is still running really badly.

What i can't work out is if it's running lean/ rich or if i have another problem (she has had new plugs and i have checked coils and caps.) i do have some new HT leads but i need to make them up as Kwak want £80 for each coil and don't do the leads on there own.

The only other thing that might help is that once you rev the engine it takes ages to come down from 2k to idle speed (around 1k) overrun i think it's called
Dunno if thats enought informaion any help would be great as so far each garage has told me / fixed something and the bike still runs like crap ( kinda happy at least it runs now ;p)

Thanks in advance.
Matthew