ok here we go this can be used to bleed the brakes, replace the brake fluid, or when you are changing the brake lines over to braided hoses.
the secret to success is preperation..
the night before clean well evry thing that you are going to touch with warm saopy water, and dry properly, then soak all nots banjos bleed nipples with WD40 or GT85 (it smells better)
ensure you have the correct fitting tools length of pipe that fits, and an old container.
that morning dry off any WD40 otherwise tools might slip.
then draw out as much fluid from the res as possible an old turkey baster is good.
if the line are to be replaced orthe caliper has been removed, then crack all nuts banjos off and bleed nipples,
then do up so no fluid leeks.
then fill the res up with the correct brake fluid, i use Putoline full synthetic brake fluid DOT 4.
Have plenty of clean rags to protect the paint work and som ewarm soapy water to clean up any spills.
crack the banjo on the master cylinder, squeeze the brake lever then do up , repeat this til no air is coming out of the banjo, once happy tighten up.

then move onto the brake caliper nearset the brake master cylinder, and losen off the banjo squeeze the brake lever then tighten up the banjo, and relaese the lever, continue to do this til no air is coming out of the system, constantly check the res and top up with fresh brake fluid never let it run dry otherwise all this wil have to be repeated.

once you are happy that no air is coming from the system then tighten up and repeat on the otherside
then move on to bleeding the calipers, loosen off the bleed nipples, on th ecaliper nearest the brake master cylinder, and place a length of hose over the bleed nipple, then squeeze the brake lever, then tighten up the bleed nipple and release continue to do this til no air is coming from the bleed nipple, tighten up, and repeat on the other side

Onc ehappy no air is in the system by checking the brake lever feel and travel top up th eres and fully tighten all bajos nuts and nipples, use a torque wrench to the correct setting.

fully clean all areas and tie back the brake lever with a few cable ties to check for any leaks.

i hope that this is of use any problems let me know
fred