Notices

Thread: Front Mud Guard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    Diamond Member
    Chears Rich, but I trying to get away with the mud guard still looking a bit like norm.....

2. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    I've used a soldering iron and a plastic coat hanger in the past on my inner top fairing. I took the fairing off and repaired it from the inside with a typical welding technique. Worked a treat...
    AKA Jase / Fazer390

3. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbonkid
    I've used a soldering iron and a plastic coat hanger in the past on my inner top fairing. I took the fairing off and repaired it from the inside with a typical welding technique. Worked a treat...
    Interesting. Do you have to be careful who's coathanger you use? Johnson's? M&S? Tsco's :-?

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    Diamond Member
    Mmm think I might miss that one, the old man has some tape that they used to use on areoplanes when they couldnt do a major fix before it was to go back out again and this could hold a wing together. I will slap some of this on the inside and then just do with the crack on the out side.

5. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    'SPEED TAPE'

Yes its good stuff and still used in an emergancy as a temporary skin repair (bird stikes and minor battle damage etc...) And my bike :-X

If you need some Igbell give us a shout (It doesn't cost me a penny)
    AKA Jase / Fazer390

6. Re: Front Mud Guard 
    Diamond Member
    Sweet might have to take you up on the offer if dad cant get to his as his garage is full of the contets from my bros house at the mo ;D ;D