Hi folks,

those of you who looked at my bike pic & have great sight, you may of spotted a dent in the tank where the knee would be for a very tall person. Unfortuneatly there is a matching one on the other side . God knows what he was doing to inflict that type of damage but we can only guess. As you might gather, I inherited the dents when I bought the bike (honest I did).

I seem to recall that years ago people used to use bent rods with felt covered mushroom heads (not literal) at one end to push tank dents out from the inside via the filler cap but in the 16 months I've owned the bike all I get is fill them in & respray. The graphics are $95 for the tank & $150 for a complete set from CBDecals.com [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Great site by the way just a bit pricey with the current exchange rate. Resprays I'm being quoted at £140 to £235.

All I want is to have a tank minus dents, can anyone help / advise? I can't really afford the £250 to£400 I'm being quoted :-[. Wife & kid make sure of that in these times.

Cheers

Kes