Quote Originally Posted by slowr1der
uv bought a foreign registered bike? May I ask what bike it is and how did u go about insuring a foreign registered bike?

if the police said the tyres are borderline well then they are not illegal are they otherwise they would have surely said they are illegal......1mm tread that's all u need
I think the copper needed to write something in his note pad that day and I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There's more than 1mm of tread on the rear and the front one looks almost brand new.

My insurance company's an English one in Gibraltar that has allowed me, at a cost, to use my bike, in the UK, over the 90 day's allowance. My problem is that my bike's taken a little longer than I'd hoped to get sorted. I was heading back to Wiltshire at the time to get my bike in for an MOT before I got it re-registered at the DVLA office in Bristol. The police man informed me that because I'd imported it, I was technically riding it without insurance, tax and a valid MOT, all of which I still have. I was informed that I was lucky to be leaving the petrol station with my licence, let alone my bike