Notices

Thread: Alex & Rob are stalking me!

1. Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    Saw you guys twice tonight, stop stalking me! ;D ;D ;D

Once was at the Little Chef roundabout on the Beckington bypass just before 6pm - me and Oldfatboy were on our kwakas.

Then about 40 mins later, after a quick clothes and bike change we passed you again this time by the old Virgin Mobile offices in Trowvegas where me and Oldfatboy were on our Harleys.

I can only apologise most sincerely for waving at you both times - I honestly forgot that Harley riders aren't supposed to wave ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    Lol i didn't notice the first time but I figured it was you the second lol. Ye really should stop this stalking business... So you about tonight? Lol

3. Re: Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    Weve been on a road trip all day on the Harleys - went down to Poole, Sandbanks, Swanage etc... Just got home, knackered but had a great day.

4. Re: Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    just a heads up, you might see me yet again tonight if your around the beckington bypass at the same(ish) time lol. I have to head that way home from work now Im likely to be on my own tonight as Rob finishes work later than me and Im attempting to find my way on me own so I will probably be in uber concentration mode lol

5. Re: Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    Haha, I will try to avoid you then as I'm in the car today :P

6. Re: Alex & Rob are stalking me! 
    lol I definitely wont notice you in a car then, I barely notice people I know as it is lol At least it shows Im paying more attention to what Im doing though so it must be a good thing