Notices

Thread: Street security

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Street security 
    Recently we have had some bad people in our street, and last night someones car had their wing mirror removed by some young thugs boot, there where witnesses, adn we know who did it, and today someone went round and had a word with the parents (who for various reasons do NOT want police attention brought to their house under ANY circumstances) and they will deal with it. I know the parents, and this isn't going to be nice for the thugs, I rekon they will be in for a bit of a beating.

It was also brought to my attention that the same thugs had been spotted a couple of times hanging around my bike, and even caught trying to push it over. A couple of the kids who do live in our street saw them and reported it to their parents who came out and gave them a verbal battering, and they ran off. So today as a thank you I took the kids out for a ride on the bike which they thoroughy enjoyed, and now I have a complete team of people watching my bike.

I do know the thug kids involved, and next time i see them they will get a warning from me as well.

And yes I did have the parents permission to take the kids out, they even took photos, and thanked me for doing it, even though really its them doing me the favour.

Needless to say I am really happy with the outcome, got to meet some new people, and now the kids are even offering to wash my bike, for free, well maybe a ride now and then. RESULT!

The kids have been warned by me and their parents not to touch the bike when I am not around as if it falls on them it will do them some very serious damage, and they seem to have taken it on board, and a little ride around now and then is a small price to pay for having my own security team of noisy kids, who have no problems at all in banging on my door when there are people not from round here hanging around my bike!

Maybe a little tip for others in the same situation 8-)
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

2. Re: Street security 
    niceone mate, not only did you give some kids a whale of a time but you now have a whole team of security men (well..boys!). good idea and shows what a little neighbourly-ness can do
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    Sounds like a good result all ways round!! 8-)

4. Re: Street security 
    Platinum Member
    A story with a happy ending 8-)

5. Re: Street security 
    Nice one Hunar. I'm always checking on my bike as it's not garaged. I've got an alarm/immobiliser, disc lock and heavy duty chain but that wouldn't stop some little chav from toppling it off the centrestand.

Have you ever thought of contracting out the 'Hunar Security Services' gang

6. Re: Street security 
    very good just what we like to see

7. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider
    Have you ever thought of contracting out the 'Hunar Security Services' gang
    AKA The Mrs!! :-X

Grabs tin hat and runs for cover!

8. Re: Street security 
    Hey its my security team! I can see if they have any offices in other areas?
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

9. Re: Street security 
    Diamond Member
    I understand we have some "tea-leafs" in Calne that drive round in a car with flashing blue lights on the top so any help would be apreciated!

10. Re: Street security 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante_271
    I understand we have some "tea-leafs" in Calne that drive round in a car with flashing blue lights on the top so any help would be apreciated!
    Seen that bunch in Swindon as well, must we a well organised crimial organisation, they are getting everywhere, and they even have the cheek to ask me if the bike/car I am using is actually mine! they refused to answer when i asked him the same question as reply!