Notices

Thread: lovely weekend

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. lovely weekend 
    what a lovely weekend, i even managed to get over to the sally for a quick drink (sun), some nice bikes there when i got there, have been told im babysitting the next two thursdays, so cant get across there then,does anybody go to avebury (weds) or the deverills (tues)??

2. Re: lovely weekend 
    No sorry, won't see me there. But yes it was al lovely weekend and I managed to escape both days - yesterday only for an hour or so but today sloped off for the best part of the day! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] Brilliant run round with an ice cream at Chew lake and a cream tea at Cheddar. 8-)
    With my bike I am complete.

3. Re: lovely weekend 
    Sue600
    Was/is a lovely weekend. Spent yesterday out on the bike all day... went to Fox's with some friends and took my daughter pillion for the first time since we had a little altercation with a car. (thanks hunar for helping out with me daughter yesterday).

Got out a few times today... on the CBR all loaded up with luggage to do the shopping (blinkin car tax didnt turn up in the post - and niether has the duplicate > )... but then managed to slip out a while ago on the MZ for a play (well had to find a cash point - and what a shame all the ones I tried were broken... honest!!) Only took me about 20 miles to find one.

Do like these sunny days... what better way to spend them than riding round the countryside ;D ;D
    Wont be at Avebury this week... maybe Castle Combe next week on Wed.

4. Re: lovely weekend 
    sue what a terrible excuse for a ride lol, but cant blame you one little bit, didn`t know there was one at castle combe on a weds nite?? keep me posted on any rides out ( the trobo possie) ... or in fact if the weathers nice somebody give me a shout or an e-mail.

5. Re: lovely weekend 
    I'll be at castle combe next wednesday too got a meet for the car club I'm in on the same night, so will be taking someone from that pillion, stopping off at combe for a flying visit then on to biddestone.
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: lovely weekend 
    Sue600
    I thought it was a great excuse... much better than popping out for milk (and returning 5 hours later), been doing that a bit too regular! Will give you a shout or post something up if I'm off out again. Feel an outing to Loomies coming on soon! (couple of weeks - got a trip touring Lincs coming up first) ;D

Dabz, hope to bump into you next Wed.. not literally of course

7. Re: lovely weekend 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Sue. Glad it worked out ok for you & your daughter & Hunar didnt scare her too much riding shot gun!! Or should that be Baseball Bat?? Lol!

8. Re: lovely weekend 
    bikerbabe

hi guys and girls looks like some of you had a good weekend then i had a great weekend my self i was out and about roaming around the highways on the back of a very nice looking gsx r1000 dont ask where i went lol cause i was not looking at most of the road signs ;D but it was my first time out in a while and the grin factor was very big on my face hehehehehehehehe and have also included a little pic of me posing as well ( amante keep your tounge in your mouth lol )

9. Re: lovely weekend 
    Diamond Member
    I dont know what you mean .... I was however thinking what a fantastic pair of .... eyes you have! : And is that a pierced tummy button I spy??

Ps nice bike!!

10. Re: lovely weekend 
    well hope to see some of you there on wednesday, i wont know anyone though lol, and some lovely posing on that bike lol , like i said if anyones going out give me a shout