Notices

Thread: It guy Vs dumb employees

1. It guy Vs dumb employees 

2. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    and if you have ever worked in IT you know how bad some users can be!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    Diamond Member
    Hey I had one this morning, she has to use the other PC in the office and of course it was not set up as she likes it so she couldnt do her work as she did not know where the Office Icons were. > >

4. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    How about this I've got one who wants her old PC back because it is lighter! The thing sits under her desk for crying out loud

5. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    I can understand how you feel, I'm not IT but as well as my day job I'm systems administrator for the software we use. We had a team meeting a couple of days ago and discussed an ongoing server/printing fault that our and our clients IT are trying to sort out between them (it prints direct instead of via their mailbox so's it's not like they can't print!) and one of my crew came back and straight away logged it as new fault again. >

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    Sue600
    Funny vid! ;D ;D
    It's not just users that can be frustrating sometimes... manufacturers that produce specification sheets for their hardware..... and make huge mistakes in them. Wasted several days trying to get something to work, only to find out their documentation is wrong!!! (some chap in China discovered the error and I found it by mistake on some chinese forum... thank goodness).

7. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    [quote author=Sue600 link=1215592487/0#5 date=1215625016]Funny vid! ;D ;D
    It's not just users that can be frustrating sometimes... manufacturers that produce specification sheets for their hardware..... and make huge mistakes in them. Wasted several days trying to get something to work, only to find out their documentation is wrong!!! (some chap in China discovered the error and I found it by mistake on some chinese forum... thank goodness).[/quote]

You speak Chinese? Well done

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    don't get me started lol :P working in IT would be heaven if not for users
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

9. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    Diamond Member
    biological interface error
    between chair and keyboard

Thats what I say to most of them and they dont get that I am taking the pee out of them ;D

10. Re: It guy Vs dumb employees 
    Sue600
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    [quote author=Sue600 link=1215592487/0#5 date=1215625016]Funny vid! ;D ;D
    It's not just users that can be frustrating sometimes... manufacturers that produce specification sheets for their hardware..... and make huge mistakes in them. Wasted several days trying to get something to work, only to find out their documentation is wrong!!! (some chap in China discovered the error and I found it by mistake on some chinese forum... thank goodness).[/quote]

You speak Chinese? Well done

BB
    Nah have no idea.... googled it and translated the page LOL