Notices

Thread: Im Back!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Im Back!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Hi ya folks!!

I wasnt sure where to put this topic so I thought here was as good a place as any!!

For those of you that know me HELLO!! (Dont tell the others!)

For those of you who dont, Hello! Im not as bad as they say... honest! Well not all the time!

Ive been in the dark ages since mid December due to problems with my land line connection (Talk-talk didnt want me to Talk-talk any more!) so Ive gone back to the joys (?) of BT!

Im STILL building the trike (Graham) up and getting him ready for the joys of the M.O.T with the very kind assistance of a certain Mr Steve (Mr fix-it) Clark or as we know him Thunderbird and for him Thunderbirds are go! F.A.B guy! I am truely indebted to him for all his help! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jobs to be sorted - Rear brakes are not working properly, "we" think its either the slave cylinders/seals are shot or the brakes are binding on the back plate. There is still some work to be done on the electrics behind the bikini fairing but its less like spagetti junction than before (Thanks for your help Sam! > ) and there is a saga starting on the joys of finding a brake lever for a donor bike which I wont bore you with now, but other than that the front brakes are done. The other slight delay has been prblems with the art work (the lacker caused the paint to bleed!) but this also is under control, I hope! There has been a grumble frm the gearbox but its just wanting a top up with oil.... please let that be all it is!! :-?

Ive been continueingto advertise/promote the site on the local BBC radio stations and have done quiet a few interviews on our behalf to this effect. Also if your a newbie and you were given a WB card at a petrol station by a long haired weirdo with a leather hat fundraisind for a charity.... that was me!!

For those who remember taking the micky out of my car... my lovely Peugeot 406... well you cant any more, :'( :'( Gerard was murdered by a blonde, young, woman driver at the begining of Feb when we had all the snow. I wont go into the details now as its all too much, but the dozy moo rear ended me 20 yards from my house! Not pleasent! and wrote off the car!! (Bent the rear subframe!!!) Ive now got a BMW 520i Touring, which looks abit naked as there are no WB stickers on it ... YET... Hint Hint Dabz!!

I think thats it for now but be warned Im back, so let the mayhem and madness (with a hint of smuttyness!) begin!

Love n cuddles to all

Andrew

2. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Hello again Amante, glad to have you back, it was getting lonely in here on my own, all the others seam to be normal folk and not nutty like you and I.

Glad the trike is on the mend and that we might actuly get to see you on a proper form of transport ;D ;D

Shame about the Pug but then it was a Pug so never mind, but now you are a BMW driver, so have you forgotten how to use the stalks by the driving wheel?? and forgotten how to look in mirrors and such?? ;D ;D

3. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Glad to see your back. It has been very quiet with no one to take the mick out of.
    Now :
    A BMW. You should have kept the written off Pug, you get more respect from other road users. What next an Audi?
    Will you be getting the windows blacked out and selling drugs?
    Anyway. I'm glad to hear the trike is nearly up and running with only a few little bits and pieces left to do.

4. Re: Im Back!!! 
    I'm just wondering what random name have you given to the beemer? ;D

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

5. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Well it has to start with a 'G' just like the trike and the Pug as he cant think of names that dont.

6. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Welcome back Amante, i've been hearing all about the trike! Sounds like not far to go now!!!

7. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Platinum Member
    Hellllooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: Im Back!!! 
    How about Gunther (good old German name)

9. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Diamond Member
    as long as he doesnt wear the lederhosen to go with it......

10. Re: Im Back!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Welcome back amante, glad to hear all is good in da hood