Notices

Thread: Phones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Phones 
    Diamond Member
    Had a call from some tit at vodafone today saying im due an upgrade, i HATE my current phone i have due to slowness The N96!!!, can anyone recommend a good phone thats come out recently? needs to be quick cant stand slow phones, was thinking bout the LG Viewty? i have had mostly nokia;s but all there latest ones are slow and ****e so nokia can F*** off ;D

2. Re: Phones 
    Platinum Member
    lg chocolate is really good mate but not very new but really quick.
    sony ericsson is really good to acording to my other half mate, good luck

3. Re: Phones 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    Had a call from some tit at vodafone today saying im due an upgrade, i HATE my current phone i have due to slowness The N96!!!, can anyone recommend a good phone thats come out recently? needs to be quick cant stand slow phones, was thinking bout the LG Viewty? i have had mostly nokia;s but all there latest ones are slow and ****e so nokia can F*** off ;D
    Such emotion Lol
    Had a N95 & 96 battery tend to last a nano second.

I love :-* my Blackberry Bold myself They're Brilliant, easy to use great for everything apart from the camera is a tad crap, apart from that like said they're Brilliant. I use mine apart from the normal text & calls mainly for receiving email on the go & Internet access[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Few m8s a work have the IPOD Phone very nice (don't think they're on the Vodafone contract yet?)

4. Re: Phones 
    Diamond Member
    Was looking at a blackberry they look pretty good, tad on the big size though? i dont mind that so much really, might have to go down and try a few out 8-)

5. Re: Phones 
    If it's just a phone you want then I'd go with a sony ericsson. If they start to slow then the shop can normally run a software update to speed it up a bit.

I'd steer clear of LG - I had a chocolat and it didn't last long before the screen went funny due to the slide motion. Touch phones can get on your nerves.

If its just a handset you want that will make calls and text, then the more basic the better. More features mean more problems.

Speak to Ryan at Premier Mobiles if you want any help (my best friends boyfriends shop) http://www.premiermobileshop.co.uk/c...m.asp?LinkNo=3

He doesn't sell phones online but will advise you in a no nonsense way which are good and which are crap! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Phones 
    Diamond Member
    Nice one, thanks for that

7. Re: Phones 
    Diamond Member
    To be honest I am either going for a blackberry or the new iPAQ Voice Messenger, as I have a iPAQ 514 right now and it is great, work e-mails and home e-mails, then calls, and internet, I can use it as a sat nav as well.

8. Re: Phones 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan9T9
    Nice one, thanks for that
    Did you speak to Ryan at Premier Mobiles?

9. Re: Phones 
    Diamond Member
    nope not yet, ive been quite busy, i shall do though

cheers

10. Re: Phones 
    Platinum Member
    any luck finding a phone then ryan