Notices

Thread: So whats been happening??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    Firstly a big thanks to all the friends that have been there or asked how I have been doing etc over the last few months - to be honest without the support of the family and friends over the ****ty period i've had I prob wouldn't have been here now! So once again a big thank you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

As I don't have 3 weeks to read through everything and hopefully caught up and sorted everything that needs sorting now I have a working laptop and have a straight thinking head again - whats been happening, going to happen whos doing who etc as I want to atleast attend a few things before I offski and know the gossip.

Just to give an update on me - I am moving to Pompey next month then all being well tenerife in the new year. Keeping my dog, but losing my house and most of the stuff in it (oh well no ties means i can travel easier) I have had another tattoo done. Been to the gym loads training ready for my time off diving ready for tenerife I've managed to ride the grand total of about 10 miles in 2 months (about 9 of which were on the back wheel - or atleast attempting to get it there lol) but do aim to get to a few meets asap before i lose the company bike

2. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Sounds pretty positive! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Who needs a home and belongings when you have man's best friend? - would be my choice every time [smiley=thumbsup.gif] But what happens to he/she when you go to Tenerife?

3. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    Taking her with me 8-) She loves the sun as much as me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    Taking her with me 8-) She loves the sun as much as me [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    That's great [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Off on new adventures together - bring it on!

5. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    Glad thing's are starting to sort emselves out Stu [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Wish you all the best with your new venture's

6. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Diamond Member
    Welcome back stu

7. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Didn't realise so much had been happening to be honest. I thought you'd just got bored of the forum. Sounds like you've had a lot to deal with mate. Hope it all works out for you... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

8. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    Well I handed my notice in at work this morning just need to find out when I can leave - take over my new pad this week but depending on work to when I move in but will be 4 weeks max [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    Good for you.
    Hope it all works out which I'm sure it will.

We have recently discovered diving too, but our adventures only extend to the local pool and a holiday.

Sounds like an adventure to me.
    Best wishes [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: So whats been happening?? 
    Platinum Member
    When I'm settled in down south you'll have to come down and discover the pleasures of diving around the Solent [smiley=thumbsup.gif]