Notices

Thread: BIKERFM

1. BIKERFM 
    Just thought I would throw this in here

........IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.....
    The Friday Rock on bikerfm has now changed, I will be now broadcasting Live from 10- midnight every Friday starting from this week, for more info, go to www.bikerfm.co.uk and see the schedule links for all the Presenters new time slots [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

2. Re: BIKERFM 
    excellent, I'll listen in
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: BIKERFM 
    Platinum Member
    NightViper mentioned this to me today.
    Will have to check it out, everything i do at the moment is bike related, seems progressive to now listen to it on the radio...i'm being taken over! It's not the body snatchers, it's the bike snatchers! I better not fall asleep!

4. Re: BIKERFM 
    Diamond Member
    Rave with Rinksy on a monday night from 10pm - 12midnight so if you like your dance / club / trance music, tune in

5. Re: BIKERFM 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bornagain
    NightViper mentioned this to me today.
    Will have to check it out, everything i do at the moment is bike related, seems progressive to now listen to it on the radio...i'm being taken over! It's not the body snatchers, it's the bike snatchers! I better not fall asleep!

Lmao.....best wearyour lid just in case Basil lol ;D ;D ;D

6. Re: BIKERFM 
    The Triple H Rock Show will be on at the later time of 10pm, but still on Tusdays nights. It's not for the easily offended or young 'uns, so if you so if you prefer pop tarts to rock stars or vote conservative and listen to the archers it's probably not for you!

If you do listen in and are offended please feel free to keep that to yourself, after being warned it's a self inflicted injury!

I think I also have to point out that the views and opinions expressed by me during the show are entirely my own, and are nothing to do with the station, staff, god, or the staff and members of this forum!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

7. Re: BIKERFM 
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    The Triple H Rock Show will be on at the later time of 10pm, but still on Tusdays nights. It's not for the easily offended or young 'uns, so if you so if you prefer pop tarts to rock stars or vote conservative and listen to the archers it's probably not for you!

If you do listen in and are offended please feel free to keep that to yourself, after being warned it's a self inflicted injury!

I think I also have to point out that the views and opinions expressed by me during the show are entirely my own, and are nothing to do with the station, staff, god, or the staff and members of this forum!

Sounds like my kinda station..... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

8. Re: BIKERFM 
    home of the Hunar Laugh
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers