Notices

Thread: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Hi all,

I'm in desperate need of money for my cat who was run over the other night, so I'm offering my services to anyone who requires it.

Here's a rough CV:

Labouring, including brick laying and digger quals.

Landscape gardening

FLT Driver

Logistics

DJ/Entertainments organiser

Plus loads more things because I'm a very fast learner.

Like I said, this is all for my cat and I won't be pocketing a single penny. The bill currently stands at about £3000 and is set to rise before she's released from the vets.

I'm also selling project honda, she's 99% complete and only requires £200 spending on her to register the bike in this country. I have all the import/export docs. It just needs an MOT and then a registration document. I'm after around £1000

I'll also be selling my DJ equipment which consists of Pioneer CD decks, 1800W amp, Radio Mics (x2), Yamaha Sound Processer, 2x 5' speakers, loads of cables and lighting, including strobes and lasers. All worth in excess of £15000!!! but will take any sensible offers.

My beloved PS3 will be going as well. Comes with 6 games, guitar hero world tour (the one with the drums), DJ hero (the special edition one), two controllers and all the cables.

If I'm still short of cash, my 3 piece brown leather sofa's up for sale, along with other house hold items because that's all I really have of value.

Unfortunately, sad times means I have to take drastic measures especially for my cat :'(

2. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Platinum Member
    if it's for the cat I will donate £10 towards the bill it's not much but it's a start [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Cheers mate, every little helps [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Platinum Member
    I can give it to dabz if you want next time I see him [smiley=happy.gif]

5. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    You're a star, thank you very much for this.

I'm also working my charms on the vet so that she can amend the final bill because I may even have to sell my car as well at this rate :'(

6. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Does anyone want a brand new, unused, Wii??

I'm open to offers.

7. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Emlyn can advertise on the small add at work for you if you like, pm me description and prices.
    How badly injured is the cat
    It's Lilac... not pink!

8. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Dude have a word with the cats protection league, they may be able to help, they have helped friends of mine with large vets bills in the past.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

9. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    If you happen to be down Salisbury way I need a couple of kitchen taps fitting.
    If so pm me a quote.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

10. Re: Anyone need any odd jobs, etc. doing 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZZR600Dude
    If you happen to be down Salisbury way I need a couple of kitchen taps fitting.
    If so pm me a quote.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    It's not really a quote style job. I'm just doing anything to raise money for my huge vet bill.

I should be around that area this weekend if that's any use to you??

Jackie, she's got a broken leg, dislocated leg, shattered hip plus some other things wrong with her. I saw her earlier and she's perked up alot and they've sorted out her collapsed lung. She's still not in the clear yet because she's still in intensive care with drips and monitors attached to her but she is still alive, which is a good thing.

As for the driver, he'll have used up his 9 lives once I get my hands on him >