I'm going to be a bit soppy here but it has to be said !!
I have been a member of WILTSHIRE BIKERS for a couple of years now and I just want to say how much a part of my life you have all become. I have got to know such a variety of people from different professions, different walks of life and people with completely different views, thoughts and ideas etc.
Not once have I been made to feel daft or stupid because I know so much less about bikes than so many of you. Not once have I felt belittled 'cos I'm only a 125er (or when I was pillion)
You have all made this such a great group to be a part of and I really do enjoy meeting up with you all.
I know if I need help or advice on anything all I have to do is ask on here and someone somewhere has the answer.
You should all pat yourselves on the back for being such a welcoming, kind, patient and friendly group.
Im beginning to think I'm almost as addicted to WB as much as facebook lol.
So all I want to do is say a massive THANK YOU to you all for making this such a fantastic community and how much I enjoy spending my spare time with you.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]