Notices

Thread: Christmas shopping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Christmas shopping 
    It must be that time of year again. Haloween stuff is being sold off cheap and Christmas stuff is now out.
    We're off Christmas shopping Saturday before all it gets too much. No tat this year e.g. a £1.50 bottle of beer in a case with something c*ap for only £9.99 ;D

2. Re: Christmas shopping 
    I've done all mine this year. I did it at the start of the year when I still had some money so I can now avoid the high streets and can kick back and relax whilst others rush around like idiots trying to figure out what to buy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Diamond Member
    Always do mine on Xmas eve. All over in a oner Kev. It's a bit like going to the dentist - you know you gotta go but you keep putting it off till the last minute. Find shopping more painful tho - unless it's for a new bike. ;D

4. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Platinum Member
    i absolutely love christmas, shopping, decorations, xmass songs even the salvation army band playing in the street, now look you've gone and got me all excited

5. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Diamond Member
    Ye I love Christmas too just hate shopping, I suppose that's a selfish attitude

6. Re: Christmas shopping 
    barrr humbug > Commercial non-sense most of the time.

You know christmas is here when DFS start promising delivery by the big day!
    (i'm already sick of hearing Mariah Carey warbling on)
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

7. Re: Christmas shopping 
    I just buy myself things, so much easier and no stress, plus they are always fantastic presents like track days hehehehe.

Yes that is a HUGE BAHHHHH HUMBUG!!!!!!! to the rest of xmas ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Finished most of mine in october just need to think something up for my best mate but finding it hard to top his birthday present

9. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRowner
    I've done all mine this year. I did it at the start of the year when I still had some money so I can now avoid the high streets and can kick back and relax whilst others rush around like idiots trying to figure out what to buy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think I might be one of those idiots again this year!i need to get something for my mums birthday in a couple of weeks first :-/
    last year i managed to get everything in 1 day but i dont even have any ideas this time round!hehe

10. Re: Christmas shopping 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel-nut
    [quote author=CBRowner link=1288688305/0#1 date=1288711468]I've done all mine this year. I did it at the start of the year when I still had some money so I can now avoid the high streets and can kick back and relax whilst others rush around like idiots trying to figure out what to buy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I think I might be one of those idiots again this year!i need to get something for my mums birthday in a couple of weeks first :-/
    last year i managed to get everything in 1 day but i dont even have any ideas this time round! I wish I knew what Beemerman wanted hehe[/quote]

Easy, an MP3 player please. About 8Gb should be enough. Don't worry about a card though ;D ;D