Notices

Thread: Go or Stay thats the question

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Go or Stay thats the question 
    Platinum Member
    With everything that has been going on in my neck of the woods lately and the fact I may have offended a few on here With some, well to be honest silly comments, I dont know wether to give the forum up or not ?

As a few of you will know I have been pretty rough over this period of inclement weather and with the stress at work along with the fact I barely make it to any meets lately, I don't think I am welcome anymore

Sorry for having to ask but i really wouldnt want to turn up at a meet and feel unwelcome

2. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Eh, WTF? :-? I'm certainly not aware of you having been out of order Simon and I haven't seen anything that you've posted that was likely to have offended anyone - we're by and large pretty thick-skinned on here and if anyone gets huffy at something that wasn't intended to offend then it's their lookout and they'd only make a fool of themselves if they made a fuss about it. I shouldn't concern yourself about the remote prospect of someone having a sense of humour failure over something innocuous that you're written. If they do, just say "Bollocks, get a life"

Get your sorry ass down to the Polebarn tonight and enjoy an evening with friends
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Simon you are always welcome and would be sadly missed , chin up mate and see you at a meet soon xxxx [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    If it has a red line use it ....

4. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Get your sorry ass down to the Polebarn tonight and enjoy an evening with friends

Scotty I really don't/Didn't feel like going out this evening had a real bummer day at work and wasn't in the best of moods to be honest > >

5. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    definitely don't leave this forum - i would be amazed if you had really offended anyone on here.

atb [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    SIMON......DONT BE DAFT.....nothing you have ever said has been taken the wrong way etc........in fact no-one has mentioned anything at all and ive not seen anything thats even the slightest bit yukky.....so dont worry n keep on coming on the forum .....when you're ready to come to the meets you will always be welcome so dont worry 1 little bit......if anything the only thing we have noticed is that you aint there, but everyone misses a few weeks what with different commitmonts etc so thats not an issue either........hope to see ya soon .... in the flesh or on here, doesnt matter which (and when i say 'in the flesh' i mean fully clothed of coursecos that might be a little problem and you might get arrested if you were just in the flesh hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Si, don't give up on us mate.... look forward to seeing you at a meet very soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    you are a genuinely nice guy, a mine of information when any of us need advice on repairing our bikes or sourcing a spare part, [smiley=thumbsup.gif] .a real asset to Wiltshire Bikers, and a good friend to us all!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

8. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Hi mate ...think you have got it arse about face lol.......its "should i stay or should i go".....late 70,s early 80,s by the "clash" ;D ;D ;D

9. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix
    Hi mate ...think you have got it arse about face lol.......its "should i stay or should i go".....late 70,s early 80,s by the "clash" ;D ;D ;D
    Simon one verse from the above 1981 song:

It's always tease,tease,tease
    You're happy when I'm on my knees
    One day it's fine, the next it's black
    So if you want me off your back
    Well, come on and let me know
    Should I stay or I should I go?

I think the answer to that question is a resounding STAY [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And in the words of the KC and the Sunshine Band hit, "Please don't Go" :'(

10. Re: Go or Stay thats the question 
    If you leave we'll hunt you down...
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers