Notices

Thread: Road tax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Road tax 
    As my car is currently reading -6 at mid day id like to know what part of global warming this is.Having just seen a weather report saying this is due to last till the end of jan am i going to get a refund on my £425 road tax?
    Cant believe we are subjected to this total nonsene.I havent seen any evidence of global warming where i live yet i pay through the nose to fight it.Whilst my government gives China £18 billion(yes billion)to help them fight climate change(wonder how they afford that?)When they are opening coal powered power stations alomost monthly.Thought they werent good for the climate?
    Rant over

2. Re: Road tax 
    But apart from that you're alright yeah?
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: Road tax 
    Global warming doesn't literally mean "it's gonna be warmer" ffs, this coldness is due to the air flows being disrupted, which in this case has blasted us with arctic winds.

It's a pet hate of mine when people say "it's cold..so much foe global warming"
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Road tax 
    Thought the clue was in the description.And that's what we are told.It doesn't mean it going to get warmer,it can be used either way so they can justify road tax prices.Ffs,lol.

5. Re: Road tax 
    Diamond Member
    That seems alot of money. What vehicile you driving Rich?

6. Re: Road tax 
    Diamond Member
    Perhaps you need a smaller tank? ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Road tax 
    Ahhh thats why they don't use the term global warming any more. It's now called climate change. Same bull****, different name.

We are literally a speck in the time line of the earth. When man first lived on earth it was so cold that the area around north Africa was the only place that was habitable. Then the earth warmed. Either neanderthal man had invented fosil fuel power stations or thats just what the earth does. Just like the drugs debate, people have been sacked for claming climate change is not induced by man, one of them was David Ballamy!

8. Re: Road tax 
    I have watched several programs arguing both corners.One said that the earths climate moves in cycles throughout time,saying that in the 18th century the earths average temp was equal to that of current times.Getting cooler than increasing to what it is now a day.Dont get me wrong,i dont think we humans are helping the matter.But,there has to be other ways to approach the issue.
    Anyway,wiltshire builders,love the comment [smiley=thumbsup.gif].
    And redken i have a bmw

9. Re: Road tax 
    Diamond Member
    Lol, we need a 'rants and debates' section for those of us that enjoy a well put argument, and like to vent frustrations!

10. Re: Road tax 
    Most defiantely