Notices

Thread: Cats and their toffee.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Robert Dyas sell , now don't laugh, Lion Poo. It's supposed to keep small cats away as the scent of something that big will keep the little tigers at bay... Worth a go I suppose

2. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTriple
    Robert Dyas sell , now don't laugh, Lion Poo. It's supposed to keep small cats away as the scent of something that big will keep the little tigers at bay... Worth a go I suppose
    Tried it, it's marketed as fertiliser, they're not allowed to market it as cat repellent or somesuch...doesn't work. The one thing i have used years ago, in an old house with a rambling garden, was a tin of creasote smelling repellant provided by the council to get rid of a den of foxes down the bottom of the garden, buggered if i can remember what it was.

3. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    One way to stop cats crapping in your garden? Get a cat lol
    The territorial battle will keep other cats away, and your own wouldn't like to s**t on their own doorstep either.

Not very useful advise I know, but it's true!

4. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor86
    One way to stop cats crapping in your garden? Get a cat lol
    The territorial battle will keep other cats away, and your own wouldn't like to s**t on their own doorstep either.

Doesn't work either. My girlfriend has a cat and a garden full of cat ****. You also have to put up with owning a bloody cat!

5. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=Taylor86 link=1294160336/12#12 date=1294182407]One way to stop cats crapping in your garden? Get a cat lol

Doesn't work either. My girlfriend has a cat and a garden full of cat ****. You also have to put up with owning a bloody cat![/quote]

Maybe your cat is offering your garden up as a litter tray in exchange for catnip from the other cats?
    Honestly, that does suck. My gardens never got a drop in it anymore...

6. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor86
    [quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1294160336/13#13 date=1294183231][quote author=Taylor86 link=1294160336/12#12 date=1294182407]One way to stop cats crapping in your garden? Get a cat lol

Doesn't work either. My girlfriend has a cat and a garden full of cat ****. You also have to put up with owning a bloody cat![/quote]

Maybe your cat is offering your garden up as a litter tray in exchange for catnip from the other cats?
    Honestly, that does suck. My gardens never got a drop in it anymore...[/quote]
    Woah woah woah, it's not MY cat......but you could be right. It's always fighting the other cats too. Perhaps instead of the Lion manure we should just get a Lion. Or we could swap cats?

7. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    [quote author=Taylor86 link=1294160336/14#14 date=1294183387][quote author=dan_geoghegan link=1294160336/13#13 date=1294183231][quote author=Taylor86 link=1294160336/12#12 date=1294182407]One way to stop cats crapping in your garden? Get a cat lol

Honestly, that does suck. My gardens never got a drop in it anymore...[/quote]
    Woah woah woah, it's not MY cat......but you could be right. It's always fighting the other cats too. Perhaps instead of the Lion manure we should just get a Lion. Or we could swap cats?[/quote]

Not on your nelly!!! My two are adorable and excellent hot water bottles
    A lion would be fun though, so long as your back garden had a reaaaaallllly big fence... lol

8. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Perhaps the Scarecrow might be what you need - it's a motion-sensitive water spray. Should be fun watching it work too! I've never used one, but it has lots of positive reviews on Amazon.

9. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Best answer is to get a cat!! Will never cr*p in it's own garden, and scares all the other cats off.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

10. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    That doesn't necessarily work Jon, I got two and they use our garden and next doors as we have the only dug bits for several houses in either direction!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”