Notices

Thread: Cats and their toffee.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Cats and their toffee. 
    Platinum Member
    Spent 30 minutes going round the garden, front and back today, picking up cat poop. One certain spot in the back garden right in front of the cycle shed, and ALL the borders. I must have tried everything, sonic scarers, lion poop, pepper, all manner of gels and powders, none seems to work. So stop me buying Jaydee's air rifle in the non bike tat for sales, and help me stop these wretched vermin > Are there any plants they hate?

2. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Mitch, I feel your pain. It might not do the plants any good but on my gravel I use white spirit. They seem to hate it.
    The air rifle is probably your best option but use it on the owners. The cat doesn't know any better.

3. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    You may have tried it but I'm told moth balls work. (Waiting for all the wise cracks!! ;D)
    It's all about the ride!

4. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    I dont see a very accepting post from one member of these forums on this thread :-P

5. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Could be that your garden is a disputed territorial border and leaving t*rds around is a very prominent way of marking it, instead of burying them like they do normally...
    Either that, or there's a really dim cat around, a bit like the Rag-doll I had a couple of years ago that didn't know any better and crapped all over my lawn - I just loved clearing that up before using the lawnmower... > Fortunately Star found someone to take him and he's been re-homed, their problem now ;D ;D ;D (I don't think the new owners came from Chippenham, but they may have moved... )
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

6. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Must be a nam thing then ...
    My paintball gun dont even scare them anymore!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

7. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Don't know about plants as a deterrent, but I have found that having two big dogs works for keeping them away from my garden - you can borrow them if you like. ;D

8. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    Platinum Member
    You need to get a Manx cat they don't **** in their own garden and their as tough as my foreskin .ps some one shot one of my cats once so I shat in his garden but then he shot me ;D ;D

9. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    lmao @ smelly....god you crack me up hehehe ;D ;D ;D

10. Re: Cats and their toffee. 
    The ground has been a bit hard to bury stuff recently, also the damn snow melted so uncovered anything my two had attempted to bury!

I always try & keep bits of the garden raked loose so they can use that but I'm sure I'm assisting a couple of other local moggys too.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”