Notices

Thread: Spring is in the air

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Spring is in the air 
    Diamond Member
    Ventured across the border today to work in Devizes- what a place to get to from Frome. The sun was shining and it was so warm that I stripped off to my shirt for the first time this year. I could hear the birds singing in the trees and I saw my first Bumblebee of the year. The tiny winged creature’s buzzing was so infectious, I got a buzz myself. All signs that the time of year the biking community yearns for, is nearly upon us. A week this Sunday the clocks go forward as we move in to British-Summer-Time. Long warm sunny days riding our bikes – Yippeeeeeeeeee!

2. Re: Spring is in the air 
    It was lovely on Monday - sunny, but with a coolness to the air that means you don't overheat, birds singing, bees buzzing, blue skies and greenery....

....just a pity I was feeling awful with a cold and wasn't in a mood to enjoy it ;D Although I did feel better for being out in it
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

3. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Platinum Member
    Total agree I've actually got a tan just from being in the sun ,no mater what basil says he's lying ;D

4. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    Total agree I've actually got a tan just from being in the sun ,no mater what basil says he's lying ;D
    Gonna make it up to The H&C soon when clocks change Stacey. Really looking forward to trying one of those famous smellyburgers. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

5. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=smellygerm link=1300217945/2#2 date=1300219083]Total agree I've actually got a tan just from being in the sun ,no mater what basil says he's lying ;D
    Gonna make it up to The H&C soon when clocks change Stacey. Really looking forward to trying one of those famous smellyburgers. [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Brown sauce with that ;D

6. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Diamond Member
    Play it safe mate red sauce ;D

7. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Quote Originally Posted by smellygerm
    [quote author=monday21 link=1300217945/3#3 date=1300219231][quote author=smellygerm link=1300217945/2#2 date=1300219083]Total agree I've actually got a tan just from being in the sun ,no mater what basil says he's lying ;D
    Gonna make it up to The H&C soon when clocks change Stacey. Really looking forward to trying one of those famous smellyburgers. [smiley=thumbsup.gif][/quote]

Brown sauce with that ;D[/quote]

They are awesome Ken....honest

8. Re: Spring is in the air 

it was about 16 degrees today...positively roasting!!

bring it on....

Roxy

9. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Positively tropical! 8-)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

10. Re: Spring is in the air 
    Balmy 8-)
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd