Notices

Thread: Master plan exposed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    It is my 29th Wedding Anniversary this coming Sunday, but I have been getting a real urge to take the ‘Beast’ (the bike, not my wife)for a blast and in an attempt to satisfy my lust, I intended to join the ride to Abergavenny. In order for this desire to come to fruition I realised I would need to devise a master plan.

If I bought my lovely wife a bottle of her favourite brandy on the eve of our special day and took her out for a nice meal on my return from the WB ride all would be sorted. As any strategist worth his salt will tell you, the main keys to executing a master plan is secrecy and timing.

I knew I should not have confided in my daughter who disclosed my plan to my wife at the most inopportune moment. I thought I was a loving caring biker – turns out I’m a selfish scheming git who cares more about his bike than anyone or anything else.
    ;D

2. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    It is my 29th Wedding Anniversary this coming Sunday, but I have been getting a real urge to take the ‘Beast’ (the bike, not my wife)for a blast and in an attempt to satisfy my lust, I intended to join the ride to Abergavenny. In order for this desire to come to fruition I realised I would need to devise a master plan.

If I bought my lovely wife a bottle of her favourite brandy on the eve of our special day and took her out for a nice meal on my return from the WB ride all would be sorted. As any strategist worth his salt will tell you, the main keys to executing a master plan is secrecy and timing.

I knew I should not have confided in my daughter who disclosed my plan to my wife at the most inopportune moment. I thought I was a loving caring biker – turns out I’m a selfish scheming git who cares more about his bike than anyone or anything else.
    ;D
    So, thats the hard part done Ken - see ya Sunday ;D

3. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=monday21 link=1302112872/0#0 date=1302112872]It is my 29th Wedding Anniversary this coming Sunday, but I have been getting a real urge to take the ‘Beast’ (the bike, not my wife)for a blast and in an attempt to satisfy my lust, I intended to join the ride to Abergavenny. In order for this desire to come to fruition I realised I would need to devise a master plan.

;D
    So, thats the hard part done Ken - see ya Sunday ;D[/quote]

awww bless thats really quite funny ....bless ya ken....good luck on your escape ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Nice try Ken ;D
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

5. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    Gotta devise an even better master plan now if I'm gonna engineer an escape from the 'Doghouse' before Sunday. ;D

I mean come on - I made the past 28 anniversaries :-?

6. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    turns out I’m a selfish scheming git who cares more about his bike than anyone or anything else.
    ;D
    Thank God for that - I was beginning to think I was the only one! If my missus is to be believed anyhow! ;D ;D ;D

7. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Gotta devise an even better master plan now if I'm gonna engineer an escape from the 'Doghouse' before Sunday. ;D

I mean come on - I made the past 28 anniversaries :-?
    So in 28 years you didn't ever come to the conclusions that:

a)Women can't be trusted with any form of secret

2)Women will blow their top at event a hint that you might rather do something other than devote your time to them

c)You are going to me reminded of this for the rest of your days

There is nothing that can be done to get yourself out of this and out on the ride. The more you try the worse it'll get.
    My advice, write this one off, put it down as experience and look forward to the next one. (ride not wife!)

8. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Schoolboy error I'm afraid!!

Problem is mitigation of your crime isn't going to cut it. Just thorw yourself on the mercy of the court and pray for leaniancy.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

9. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    sick note from your mum???........

10. Re: Master plan exposed! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan

2)Women will blow their top at event a hint that you might rather do something other than devote your time to them

This is very useful information...

Have you got any more helpful hints on how to tame the beas...er... I mean women in our lives?