Hi guys ,

I was wondering if there are any joiners/ chippies on this forum who could do me a favour obviously not a freebie ...

I need a clothes rail fitted into a spare bedroom cupboard as storage space . I'd fit it myself, I have the rail but its those cavity walls and I don't think the rail alone with the feeble supports would be strong enough to take the weight.

It may need 2 wooden rails putting on either side of the wall to spread the weight of the rail along the strip, obviously YOU the professional would be able to give me a better idea of what was needed. I'm trying to do things on a budget with no longer being with Kaz and taking the house on alone but at the same time am happy to pay for a fair price for fair work .

The cupboard is 70cm wide, 90cm deep and 160cm high. Its raised off the ground due to the stairwell underneath it but the rail ideally needs to go at a height thats useable . Right now its just full of junk and not in any real use.

If any of you fit this bill and are in the Westbury area inbox me please or anyone with any recommendations of friends in the trade.

Thanks guys

Lisa