Notices

Thread: It's a miracle!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. It's a miracle! 
    I don't want to jinx it, but......

....the local petrol station has DROPPED 1p off it's prices

Now they just need to started dropping off the others that have gone on over the last year or two! :
    100 Japanese horses now unmuzzled! Derestricted hooliganism has commenced...

2. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Platinum Member
    We can hope but i don't think they will drop too much, i had actually forgotten how much it had gone up recently, when i was doing my hazard perception for my theory i saw a petrol station advertising 91p a liter xD i want plex!

3. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Fill up fast... it won't last.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

4. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Probably a spelling error. They'll put it up 2p tomorrow
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

5. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Yes Tesco's in Trowbridge have knocked 2 - 3 pence off diesel that should help with my 92 Litre tank

6. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Diamond Member
    3 pence cheaper at Sainsbury's in Frome too. I don't want to open old wounds (earlier thread), but I will now be able to make a bigger contrbution to my daughters £9000 tuition fees when she starts university. > > >

7. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Platinum Member
    Crude oil's dropped something like $12 a barrel in the last month, our petrol prices have dropped one or two pence a litre (though I've not seen it any cheaper in Newbury than it was a month ago).

Would someone with better maths abilities than me care to work out of we're getting a raw deal here?
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

8. Re: It's a miracle! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooj
    Crude oil's dropped something like $12 a barrel in the last month, our petrol prices have dropped one or two pence a litre (though I've not seen it any cheaper in Newbury than it was a month ago).

Would someone with better maths abilities than me care to work out of we're getting a raw deal here?
    Nooj, at school I was the worst in my class at maths, but I reckon I can answer your question correctly - YES....... Gas, oil, electricity, etc greed merchants are all quick to pass on increases to the consumer and slow if at all to pass on decreases. >

9. Re: It's a miracle! 
    VOTE HUNAR
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: It's a miracle! 
    I vaguely remember when the dinosaurs ruled the planet that a gallon of petrol was the same price as a pint of beer :'( :'( but I was very very drunk ;D and don't mention cigarettes ........... thieving bastid govt.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!